There's a TON of new and GREAT things this year! Here's the new stuff in a nutshell:
- Each league and division has eight games!
- Each league and division has playoffs and championship! (except for U6, lets let the little ones learn the game first!)
- We are the region's first and only Major League Soccer (MLS GO) affiliate! This means that each U14 and younger team will be a MLS team, and all players U14 and younger will get matching jerseys, shorts, and socks!
- PRACTICE! - we are adding practices to each team's schedule for U14 and younger! This is where we learn hard work, dedication, team work, skill development, accountability, and a host of other attributes. In general, each team will have a 1/2 field practice every other week, as per the division schedule. Get more info at the "Division Details" tab below.
- We are adding a Soccer Moms League! I can't tell you HOW MANY times we've had our moms wish for an opportunity to get on the field. So let's give it a go! If you want a fast-paced, heavy-hitting, uber-competitive league, this is NOT it. This is a social league and the goal (pun intended) is to move a little, get back in the game, laugh a little and maybe rack up some goals to brag to your kids or significant other that you've still got it! Oh, and hey you don't need to be a mom, either. Just someone who wants a social game. We've allocated Friday nights for this (8:15, 9:15). Teams of 5 will play 3v3 on half-field, small goals, futsal style. Leave your obligations at home, get some friends together and craft a witty team name - we'll get the music going.