- SESSION II - Anticipated starting date: 1/20/23
- Anticipated ending date: 3/5/23
- Field Size: 83'x113' (the width is only a few feet shorter than the Crete Center, and the length is about 2/3rds the length of the Crete)
- Two six-game sessions, registration for session I begins on January 3.
- Soccer: individual registrations for our house league for U8/U10/U12 (instructional on Monday nights) and U14 (competitive on Saturdays)
- Soccer: Team registrations for U8/U10/U12/U14/U16/U18/Adult in open and recreational divisions.
- Flag: individual registrations for D1 (grades k-2), D2 (grade 3-5), D3(grade 6-8) and D4 (grade 9-12).
- Flag team registrations for D4 and Adult Coed.
- Rates: Tentatively consistent with last year, adjusted for less games. Still working on exact numbers.
- Tentative weekly schedule: Currently expect it to be similar to previous years. Given the short sessions, "bye" weeks will be very limited and options to reschedule will be almost non-existant.
- Soccer: slight changes to the U8, U10 or U12 programs because of field size. We do expect to adjust U14 and up-- This is a futsal scenario with less players on the field. We don't expect to reduce team sizes (currently 12)--an individual's playing time and team size will be up to each coach/club.
- Flag Football: minimal changes: Based on the facility size there will be no first-downs--this is how the NFL Flag rules are stated anyway.